I love Christmastime and always like to celebrate it with my readers by putting together a little Christmas prize package to thank you for following me for the last few years.
I try to find some of the cutest baking supplies that pop up in stores at this time of year and supplement them with a few other fun things!
Here’s what you could win in this year’s giveaway:
- Wilton Icing Decorations in the shapes of Santa, his elves, and his reindeer.
- Christmas paper straws
- Betty Crocker Shortbread mix (I used this mix to make the Chocolate-Dipped Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies earlier this year)
- Santa cupcake liners
- Mini Christmas cookie cutters
- Holiday sprinkles
- Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie bag
- Cupcake Stickers
- A charm bracelet with sweet charms
- A cupcake ornament
- Cake Batter flavored Chapstick
- Holiday socks
- Christmas colored Sixlets candies
- Candy Cane flavored Pop Rocks
- Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix
- And an extra special last minute addition: Nordicware holiday cake pop baking pan!
I found the baking pan during after-Christmas sales last year to save for this year’s giveaway and totally forgot about it when I was taking the initial photos for the giveaway. Luckily for you, I remembered the pan at the last minute!
Enter the Giveaway
To enter the giveaway, enter your name and email into the mandatory entry space in the Rafflecopter widget below. You are now entered to win this entire package!
For extra entries, and a better chance at winning, fill in any of the optional entries thereafter.
The giveaway ends at 11:59 EST on December 14th (my birthday! whoo!) and is open only to US residents who are 18+ years old.
For complete rules click here.Pin It