I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! It has become an addiction. Over the past few weeks I’ve been pinning my favorite desserts and crafts for that lovey-dovey holiday that’s coming up on my Valentine’s Day board.
There are a lot of fun things on Pinterest for Valentine’s Day, and I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite desserts that I’ve come across for this holiday.
1. Of course I shared with you the 5-Minute Valentine Mug Cake a little while ago. It’s a quick and easy dessert that’s perfect for one or two people, like say, you and your special someone on Valentine’s Day!
2. Next up is Love From The Oven’s Pink Velvet Cake Pops. The cake pops are made with a pink velvet cake recipe (that’s provided on the website) and mixed with frosting to give it a malleable texture. Then they are rolled in balls, stuck on sticks with a little bit of melted candy as glue, chilled, dipped in white chocolate, and decorated with lovely sprinkles from ABC Cake Decorating Supplies.
3. Confessions of a Cookbook Queen is one of my favorite blogs to read, and I just love how her Cherry Vanilla Tuxedo Cake turned out. It’s pretty and pink with a delicious sparkly chocolate glaze over the top. Yum. Also, I dare you to leave her blog without a chuckle or two. She’s too funny.
4. In Katrina’s Kitchen has these lovely White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day. I just love the idea of layering the red velvet cupcakes with the filling. Why haven’t I ever thought of that?
5. Another cupcake with a Valentine theme that I loved was Glorious Treats’ Sweet Heart Cupcakes. They are so cute and use the same idea as above by cutting the top off but on these you cut out a small heart with a cookie cutter on the top piece. Then you frost on the top of the bottom piece and replace the top. Head to their website for the recipes. Such a great idea! I want to thank Glorious Treats for allowing me to use their photo.
6. If a cookie is more to your style, try The Busty Baker’s Valentine Brownie Cut Out Cookies. They are tasty brownie cookies with decorative royal icing on top. She gives you many great suggestions about how to make these too!
What’s your favorite Valentine dessert? Do you have any special plans for Valentine’s Day? Leave me a comment and don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest! Leave your Pinterest username below, and I’ll follow you back.Pin It